Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data
As Danış Group, this clarification text has been prepared in order to inform our customers about the personal data we process within the scope of our commercial activities in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) and the relevant legislation.
1- Identity of Data Controller
Address: Fetihbey Caddesi No: 39 Laleli Fatih / Istanbul - TURKEY
2- Purpose of Processing Personal Data
- Realization of online sales activity
- Providing and executing after-sales support services
- Execution of activities in accordance with the legislation
- Execution of finance and accounting works
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs
- Execution of contract processes
- Execution and supervision of business activities
- Execution of business continuity activities
- Execution of sales processes
- Execution of storage and archive activities
- Execution of strategic planning activities
- Execution of investment processes
- Execution of management activities
3- Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data within the above-mentioned data processing purposes;
- To audit companies, financial advisors in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation,
- Law offices,
- Contracted third-party companies for the provision of online sales service,
- Banks and financial institutions,
- It can be transferred to legally authorized public institutions and organizations in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purpose of the request.
4- Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected through the website, various contracts, all kinds of information forms, with your express consent or within the scope of other data processing conditions stipulated in the Law.
This information is obtained for the purposes of presenting our commercial activities within the framework of the law and in this context, for Beework to continue its commercial life and fulfill its legal responsibilities completely and accurately.
6- Rights Specified in Article 11 of the Law
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, each related person; By applying with a notice to be sent to the above-mentioned address of Danış Group through a notary public, or by submitting an identity card, by applying in person;
a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
f) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ğ) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
Our communication application channels and the method in which the above-mentioned rights will be exercised are detailed in the application form to the data controller on our website. Applications submitted to us are answered within 30 (thirty) days at the latest from the date of receipt of the request by our Company, depending on the nature of the request. If the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be taken as basis.
Explicit Consent Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
As Danış Group, it has the title of "data controller" within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”). With this Explicit Consent Text, it is aimed to obtain the express consent of Danış Group customers for the following situations where the personal data processing conditions in the Law cannot be met.
In cases that do not require explicit consent, data processing activities are carried out within the scope of the Clarification Text, and in cases that require explicit consent, data is processed in accordance with the basic principles specified in the Clarification Text.
Accordingly, personal data is collected by Danış Group;
- Sending communication messages and e-mails to me for sales, marketing and promotional purposes regarding products, services, stores and campaigns,
- Determining my opinions and complaints about products and services,
- Profiling and reporting on my likes, hobbies, personal tastes, pages I visit, orders and complaints in order to receive more efficient and better service,
- Carrying out marketing activities,
- Establishing my membership transactions,
- Submission of printed materials for membership and promotion/advertising purposes,
and shared with the parties specified in the Clarification Text for these purposes.